About Rock Garden in Nerul:
A ideal picnic spot especially planned for kids is what Rock Garden is all about. Recently inaugurated and made open for public Rock Garden has presently become the landmark of Nerul, Navi Mumbai. It works out as an happening spot with well planned infrastructure on a sprawling area of 40000 sq meter. But its not just for the kids that the Rock Garden has been planned for..it also has vast green lands, amphitheater, eatery stall, waterfalls and many artificial structures including statues. One can find innumerable plant species planted within the garden and everything seems to be well planned. Moreover children find kid's garden and waterfall very attractive with lots of games to play with and many birds and animals within the vicinity
Just in less time the Rock Garden in Nerul has become the talk of time and a prime destination to visit within Navi Mumbai. The residents specifically the senior citizens are extremely thrilled with the presence of this Rock Garden within their neighborhood as it gives them a nice chance to walk within the green pastures.
- Green pastures on a sprawling 40,000 sq. km area.
- Colossal statue of Sant Gadgebaba above the foundation stone with complete information on his services to the community.
- Lotus pond
- Additional pond for birds
- Beautiful bridge
- Various rock sculptures of wild animals
- Ideal for School picnics
- Beautiful garden with wide varieties of flora and fauna with various plantations names after the 12 Zodiac signs and 27 Constellation of stars.
Other Information of Rock Garden:
- Ample parking space
- Security room
- Ticket Counter
- One can also carry lunch boxes and enjoy picnic here
Entry Fee for Rock Garden: Rs. 5/- for adults and Rs. 2/- for kids in age group 5 to 12 years
Contact details of Rock Garden, Nerul: